Refuse and recycling collections disruption
Message from Reigate and Banstead Borough Council, published Thursday, 25th June 2020
We are currently experiencing disruption to our waste and recycling service and you may find your collection is delayed over the coming days.
To try to mitigate the impact on collections, we have amended some collection rounds and what we are able to collect, and some staff will be working over the weekend to catch-up.
- We will collect refuse and dry mixed recycling as best we can.
- Please put your food waste in with your refuse if your food collection has been missed or is due within the next week, or keep it until your next scheduled collection.
- We will try our best to collect garden waste, for which collection resumed this week.
- If your refuse, dry mixed recycling or green waste bin is missed, please leave it out and we will get to it as soon as we can.
- To enable us to ccatch up we are not collecting paper and card until the next collection cycle - please keep hold of it until your next scheduled collection
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.